Thursday, December 16, 2010

Only in Athol....

As I was looking at furniture and appliances on Craigslist, I stumbled upon this beauty.

I've been using this in my shop for years, but recently someone gave me a dorm fridge. Since I really don't need all that much fridge room out in the shop I'm letting this gem go. This is one beautiful fridge as you can see from the picture it's Harvest Gold, which is awesome. Keeps beers cold on the right side, and will freeze the holy crap out of anything you put in the left side. And it's Harvest Gold. Actually one side is spraypainted whiteish. Free as in ZERO dollars to a good home. Contact via email.

image 2114292628-0


Let's just point out the highlights:
"I'm letting this gem go" "it's Harvest Gold, which is awesome" "will freeze the holy crap out of anything you put in the left side" "Actually one side is spraypainted whiteish" "as in ZERO dollars"

I don't even know what to say to this except laugh out loud. Oh Idaho...I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment