Thursday, June 16, 2011

Always check the balance :)

I think in every relationship there is one person who stresses and one who is more relaxed when it comes to finances. I am definatly the stressor. We had some unexpected bills this month which brought our total to $13 for 5 days in our bank account---woof. So needless to say I have been a TOUCH concerned with the how we are going to make ends meet. All the while, Patrick just keeps saying I know it's tight Keje but the Lord provides and has always been faithful. We've never gone without so no need to worry now. (Easier said than done!) Anywho so I was doing the laundry yesterday and found a walmart giftcard that had accidently gone through the wash and Patrick says "Oh just toss it- I don't think there is anything on here anyway"...we all know where this is going- Just to be sure I checked the balance and found out there was $60 on the card- that is WAY more than enough to get through til next pay day...I started crying and Patrick was like see babe- The Lord provides! :) Yes he does!!!

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWW this gave me the chills! Love it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it when these "unexpected" little (?) miracles occur!

    ReplyDelete