Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Coupon

Ok so I realize I have a tendency to do this but I might have gone overboard on two coupons I found this week.. with a very embarassed husband I checked out with TEN bags of Purina Beggin Strips for Ellie today at Trading Co. and EIGHTEEN Air Freshners Hahaha. They were buy one get one free with a $1 off coupon which comes to a whopping $1.25 for a bag of nice treats and Buy 3 get 3 free for the freshners :) Since I love air freshners but can no longer spend $5 on scent bugs from Bath and Body Works I decided to embrace the ones I can get for 50 cents....at least I am trying here. and YES Ellie has her Christmas present(s) a little early and YES the guy checking me out looked at me like I was nuts...which I probably am a bit but I will blaim that on being pregnant (what's going to happen when I can't use that excuse?!?)  Good thing I didn't use my 5 coupons I have for $4 off Sinex products...he might think I was making drugs or something haha. But hey all together today I saved over $70 from coupons so...I would consider it a successful shopping day :)

1 comment:

  1. You are my HERO!! Just ask Chrissy and Melissa how much I love coupons. And I must say, I also tend to go overboard with coupons on rare occasions. I think buy one get one free almost make me jump with joy!! I understand completely (no pregnancy involved and I'm okay with that!!) So I say GOOD for YOU!!!

    Thinking of you and praying for you, Patrick and sweet baby several times a day. Good Luck! Can't wait to hear the news!

    Love You Tons,
    Kedran

    ReplyDelete