Sunday, October 17, 2010

Crossing over to the dark side...

So I am making no promises on how often this will be updated...but I know how much I love looking at my sisters and sister-in-laws blog to see the everyday happenings in their lives (and Trish LIVES in the same town as I do and I STILL love seeing her updates!!) so I figured it might be useful with the baby almost here (?! Hopefully?!) and all. I am really trying to get better at taking pictures and maybe sharing small events it will make the distance from family seem less if they know what goes on weekly in our house. So here I am blog world...still not so sure how I feel about this.... :)

So with not much to share yet...I will share a picture of what I came downstairs to this lazy Sunday afternoon :) No Els isn't allowed on the couch, but apparently decided it just looked too comfy to resist. I don't blaim her...
*Please note the color filter on the camera is STILL on...and yes it's because I don't know how to turn it off hahaha.Classic

3 comments:

  1. Keje a few things:
    1. Yay for you joining us bloggers!!!
    2. Els is so cute
    3. love that you cant turn off the color filter
    4. secretly flattered that you love reading my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for your blog!!! I can't wait to read what is going on with you. And I can't wait to see pictures of the baby...apparently all in black and white with splashes of color here and there. love that :) SO PUMPED!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking yesterday..."Kedron doesn't have a blog and I really wish she did so I could stalk her baby when it arrives" so thanks for reading my mind!

    ReplyDelete