Monday, October 18, 2010

It's the little things...

So I think there are a ton of things in life that are really really random that are small and yet GLORIOUS. Like for example- getting movie theater tickets at Tomato Street for cheap...why an italian restraunt has decided to carry discount theater tickets is a mystery to me but hey I won't complain. My best friend Meredith introduced me to another one of these hidden treasures recently..have you ever had the Raspberry Peach Bellini tea at Olive Garden? If you haven't- you are missing out cause they are delish! HOWEVER even better you can BUY the Raspberry Peach Bellini Syrup at Olive Garden and enjoy the glorious drink whenever you want (for example when you are enjoying a Little Ceasars Hot-N-Ready pizza you got for $3 and catching up on your One Tree Hill episodes online...just an example though...) at home. All this to say I love enjoying the little things...cause sometimes it's the little things that make the biggest difference :)

No comments:

Post a Comment