Sunday, October 31, 2010

Life at home :)

I can't describe how great it is to be home. I love being in our own bed. I love showering in my own shower. I love having my own closet to choose what I want to wear not confined to a suitcase. I love using all of Eastons cute outfits. I love Ellie is here and being the best doggie in the whole world to her little brother. I love everything about being  home :) What a blessing. Thank you for all your prayers...his first doc appt went really well. The little porker is already up to 8 lbs 8 oz! Needless to say breastfeeding is going great (minus engorgement but let's be honest it's all just part of the process...) and we are finding our rhythm slowly but surely (now if only i could get out of the house before 9a...) Hooray for being legit parents! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment