Monday, November 8, 2010

Visitors for Mr.Bright Eyes

The best thing these days are Eastons awake time. Despite his receeding hairline :) he gets cuter and cuter each day (I MIGHT be a bit bias here though...) I think little mans eyes are one of my favorite things about him. He can now focus on one thing (granted not for long..) but melts my heart when he catches eye contact with me and just stares at me with his bright eyes with a look of wonder and awe. It's amazing how fast they grow! I know I have heard mom's say this all the time but I really didn't realize it until now when it seems like he keeps getting bigger and bigger by the day! But on the other hand- so fun because now his personality is coming out!
In other news- the girls (Kirst and Jord) left today. Family leaving always leaves me missing them more and more but SO great that the break between seeing them this time is only a month and a half. It makes it easier I guess knowing time between visits isn't undetermined (like it will be after Christmas...but let's cross that bridge when we come to it) I got to meet sweet Piper Jane and hear some great stories about my nieces and nephew. It was I think the first time we had a true sibling trip which is always fun too. My brother-in-laws and parents were definately missed but it is so rare we get visits like this that I cherished the time we could hang out and make Sonic runs (we might need to do an intervention with Kirst...I didn't realize the severity of her addiction :) haha!) or taking pictures (thanks Jord!) and just hanging out having great food thanks to the girls. I am so thankful to have a family that care so much about Easton, Patrick and I that they would take time out of their lives and time away from their family to come and help us out. I hope Easton gets to have the same sibling relationships that I have cause I can't imagine my life without Adj and his humor, Jord and her creativity, and Kirst and her wisdom. NOT to say I am ready to have more babies yet..cause THAT would be....interesting for sure :). Anywho- all this to say I am so so thankful for my sisters coming up and getting to see Adam and Trish so much this week...they are pretty great and I am so lucky they aren't only family but a few of my best friends.
*I would post a picture of their time up here but in CLASSIC Keje fashion I left the picture taking to the pros and I have ZERO pictures of their visit up here...the downside is I never have pictures myself!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you will keep us updated with the Annotti adventures. As you can see from my blog, I stink at posting...probably because I seldom have pictures and my life is pretty ho-hum compared to all of you guys! I so enjoy everyone else's though!

    Easton is sooooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete