Monday, November 29, 2010

My new Best Friend

Easton lately has wanted to be held ALL....THE.....TIME...So after weeks (months actually) of contemplating we decided to get a swing from Target with our remaing gift cards. We got the one that goes side to side and I gotta say...despite it taking up my whole living room- he will actually stay in it and just hang out to the sound of waves crashing for a solid chunk of time! AND unlike when I rock him- he doesn't automatically fall asleep in the swing which is an added bonus as we are trying to work on his sleep "schedule" Whoop whoop! So now I can go on and do valuable things with my time..although today I used it to get on Facebook and check my email (and write this blog...) haha. Regardless I feel so lucky to have the means to get these gadgets cause I know it's only because of family and friends that we coulda pulled this off- so for everyone who gave us Target giftcards: Thank you! You've given me some free arm time and let me reconnect with the outside world :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE easton's hair. I mean really really love it. miss that kid.

    ReplyDelete