Saturday, November 13, 2010

So thankful for Family

Easton is one spoiled little boy. Not only did his great aunties send him a giftcard to Target (amongst other things too...) BUT once we found out he was a boy- we got MORE presents too!! I am always so sad that we don't live closer to my aunts cause to be honest- they are amazing. The kind of women that I can see myself going shopping with or having coffee with...and despite the distance I would still say they are in my top 5 people we get to see when we are in Colorado (now if only my aunt Kedran lived in Colorado too..) Their kids are always so fun to be around and just GOOD kids (any tips??) and they truly value having a close family. I keep thinking- I want our family to be like that. I want to do Cupcake competitions and thanksgiving dinners...I want to go to softball tournaments for my nieces or nephews...I want to go to graduations and weddings and showers for them to make them know how special they are to me- just like my aunts do for me. Well with one sister planning on living overseas I would say I have my work cut out for me...Praise God for skype though right?? :)

Speaking of the sister that is going to live overseas- Let me just say- I am SOO blessed to have a sis that is so gifted with photography! She took some AMAZING pictures of Easton and our family when she was up here too...I think the ones of me are a little too soon after giving birth if you know what I mean- but we will  try again at Christmas and for now I have some GREAT pictures of Easton as a newborn. Here are just a few:



1 comment:

  1. What a sweet post....and I SO wish you lived closer too. Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete