Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Nov 19...

Yep.... I am a dork. I am ok with it though. I mean, I might say things like "they are going to form a coop" (as in chicken coop) and my dear sweet husband needs to inform me it's called a coup not a coop (how was I supposed to know the p is silent?!) and I may on occasion think songs that came out in 1999 are new releases BUT it's all part of what makes me...me. SO I just wanted to give a little shout out to all you other dorks out there who love HP (if I have to describe to you what that stands for you obviously aren't die hard..) and let you know that yes my friends Nov 19 is rapidly approaching and yes I started re-reading Deathly Hallows today just to make sure I am up to speed with the last book before I go see the movies :)

HOORAY!!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh dear- that's all I have to say about this...
    kirst

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited about this!!!...drew and I are currently arguing about whether or not we need to skip small group to go wait in line for the movie...that we already have tickets to.(I, think yes, he, of course, says no) I re-read about a month ago- I just got too excited.

    ReplyDelete