Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Blasted Jeans...

So I take out the laundry from the dryer today to find this:
When my mom was here she was SO sweet and bought us new towels (amongst a kajillion other new things..I swear the woman decided Christmas should come early this year..we were so spoiled!) Anywho back to the tragedy of the blue color towel. In my not so smart rush to get some laundry done I threw these new white towels in with my Forever 21 jeans (translation: cheap material) and this is what happend. BAH- now my perfectly good matching set of towels are well..tainted!! Lesson learned-seperate my whites...or buy more expensive jeans :) but considering we are on a budget I think option 1 is the way to go...

In other news- I realized I haven't posted very many pictures of Easton lately so here they are :)

I love cuddle time!
Considering it turned into a winter wonderland overnight here in Northern Idaho- here little man is in his tracksuit from Lita and fun hat from Julie! Im so lucky to have people who love him so much cause poor kid would get Goodwill stuff if only his mommy shopped for him :)
And here is my personal favorite- this is Eastons new "are you serious?" face he gives me :) Man they learn the attitude early don't they?! However- it Does crack me up...
All in all life is good here- we are starting the countdown before returning to work on Dec 6 (yipes!) but I am enjoying every moment I get with him while I get to stay home (ok that's a lie- I don't enjoy waking up every 1/2 hour when SOMEONE decides it would be fun to be up at 2-2:30-3:45 etc...) but all just part of the process :) HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone! We have so much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment