Sunday, November 14, 2010

Simply Ridiculous


I have a theory that in order to be part of a marketing team for anything baby related item you have to have a plethora of really cheesey slogans or product names up your sleeve to make it. I mean honestly have you really read lots of the products on the market these days?? They are words that make me feel ridiculous when asking for them..for example "Please pass me the Boppy" "Have you seen the Bumbo?"  I have known these ridiculous names are part of baby stuff but never would have thought they were part of mommy attire too...Yesterday my best friend and I went to a store called Mothers Haven cause I was looking for a nursing bra. Much to my dismay the one that fit the best was called the "Milk-a-licious" bra...Really?!! I mean....REALLY??!?! Do they realize how stupid I felt asking the sales lady for the Milk-a-licious bra in black?? I bet the people who work there just love making people say this..I mean I would if I worked there..What happend to the days when you didn't have to feel like an idiot when shopping for baby gear?? It's ridiculous I tell you..........simply ridiculous!

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha After 3 kids, I am happy to say I have never had to say that word ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahaha!! keje you are so funny! The milkalicious bra. You know you liked saying it... ;)

    ReplyDelete